At Laguna Beach

On a pier in Huntington Beach
Look at all the surfers just waiting in the water!

Lots of people were enjoying the beautiful Saturday!
For dinner we ate at In-N-Out Burger. Oh my! As a kid I just wanted a cheeseburger plain. Thankfully I have learned to appreciate a little more, and it was great! The menu is quite simple (see below) but they sure make their meals tasty. The fries are cut from potatoes right at the restaurant. The sauce on the burger was great, the tomato and lettuce were fresh. The company also has some religious connections because on each fry wrapper is a single Bible reference (a variety). The one on mine was from Nahum and I didn't beleive Andy that it was actually a book of the Bible. I looked up Nahum 1:7 and really liked it- "The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust Him"
After dinner we raced back to the beach so we could see the sunset. One of my FAVORITE things about Michigan is sitting on the beach, watching the sunset. I have yet to watch a sunrise on Lake Michigan! After the sunset we walked around and did a little shopping!


The following day I flew home and because Andy's flight was laer he was able to attend Saddleback on Sunday morning. A. had a great time playing with her cousins and we were all very happy to reunite. What a fun early 5 year anniversary trip!
On a pier in Huntington Beach
Look at all the surfers just waiting in the water!
Lots of people were enjoying the beautiful Saturday!
For dinner we ate at In-N-Out Burger. Oh my! As a kid I just wanted a cheeseburger plain. Thankfully I have learned to appreciate a little more, and it was great! The menu is quite simple (see below) but they sure make their meals tasty. The fries are cut from potatoes right at the restaurant. The sauce on the burger was great, the tomato and lettuce were fresh. The company also has some religious connections because on each fry wrapper is a single Bible reference (a variety). The one on mine was from Nahum and I didn't beleive Andy that it was actually a book of the Bible. I looked up Nahum 1:7 and really liked it- "The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust Him"
No comments:
Post a Comment