Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First Haircut for Da Boy.

I had always heard that once a little boy gets a haircut- he doesnt look like a little baby anymore.  It took me 2.5 years to be brave enough to get his hair cut.  I attempted to cut it a few times to keep it trimmed in the back or out of his eyes- but my hair skills are pretty limited.  With the holidays fast approaching- and D. getting older, I thought it was finally time for his first real haircut.

When we first arrived, D. made it clear that he did not want a haircut.  He was fussing and clinging to me and I was not thrilled.  We waited a moment to show him how well sister could sit in the chair and wear the cape while she had her hair cut.  Below you can see a picture of him with a piece of candy in his mouth (bribe).


 Here she is finishing up the little details.  Its a good side shot.  I didnt know what I wanted in a haircut so I told the lady, "just a typical little boy haircut"  I think she did a great job!  Look at that smile!

Hours later I am STILL trying to get used to the haircut when I look at him!  :) My sweet boy is growing up!

No comments: